Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 13, 2012

The Radical Progressive Left: We Shall Call Them Out By Name ( By Randy Hahn)

"The Democrats say that the United States has had its days in the sun, that our nation has passed its zenith. They expect you to tell your children that the American people no longer have the will to cope with their problems, that the future will be one of sacrifice and few opportunities. My fellow citizens, I utterly reject that view." – President Ronald Reagan  
 

The time for action is now, not later; but now. I have had all I can take of the infighting that is going on in the conservative party; it is doing nothing and getting us nowhere fast. What some of these media personalities see in bickering on Twitter all day, and night is beyond me.

The old saying “Conservatives fall in line” Liberals fall in love” Is not holding true. I don’t see ANY on the right falling in line; I see a bunch of people doing their own thing. We need all hands on deck, and I do mean all. Blue dogs, moderates and Republicans; anyone with conservative values we need to be reaching out to.

Read more at THE TEXAS PRESS

0 comments:

Post a Comment