Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 13, 2012

Oath-Breakers Among Us (By Paul H Lemmen)

There are oath breakers among us. Wherever we go, they influence our lives, our daily activities, our social intercourse.
They cause the prices of fuel, food and housing to rise precipitously. They lengthen unnecessarily the wait times to travel by air, train and even bus. Their perfidy extends into every aspect of life in America circa 2012.
By writing legislation, supporting and voting for said legislation and acting contrary to the very words of the Constitution (as well as the spirit of the Constitution) these oath breakers steal our Liberty incrementally and in doing so bind us in chains of slavery to the government, not as masters and institutors of that government.
On January 3, 1974 I swore the following oath:
“I, Paul Howard Lemmen, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

Read more HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment