Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 13, 2012

Obama Chokes on Chick-Fil-A ( By SideTrakd)


I absolutely love Chick-Fil-A.
My original affection for the fast food chain has little to do with the recent controversy centered around the topic of traditional marriage.  We don’t have many of them in my area, so it is a treat when I get to eat there.  The food is always great, and I’m a huge fan of waffle fries..!
Yes, I am a life-long fast food junkie, and since Chick-Fil-A is rarely available to me, it has always been elevated a little higher than the other chains I frequent.
This recent controversy just elevates them higher in my eyes.  They handled the entire situation wonderfully, with grace.  By all accounts (including my own) people who went to support them during the height of all of the drama had a very pleasant experience.  The planned boycott and protests against them fizzled.  Angry activists were greeted with the same warm kindness and service standards set for those who came in support.
Now, according to Scott Rasmussen, 61% of people hold a favorable opinion of Chick-Fil-A.


 Read more here:



0 comments:

Post a Comment